The Zippy Clutch is a pattern designed by Amy Lynne. You can read the description, buy and download the pattern (with video) on the Amy Lynne Designs website (pattern sold separately).
This kit also works with the Angled Zip Add-On
This kit will make one project and includes:
- 9″ x 13-14″ of Cork Fabric
- 1 fat quarter of Exterior Fabric for the bag exterior. Canvas or Cotton, Kits with canvas are $16.99, kits with cotton are $14.99.
- Lining Fabric – choose fat quarter or 1/2 yd. Pattern recommends 1/2 yd but since the lining fabric is nondirectional, I was able to make the samples with a fat quarter. If you are going to make the card slots option, you’ll need 1/2 yd.
- 12″ of #5 zipper tape
- 7″ of #3 zipper tape
- 2 zipper pulls (one in size #5, one in size #3)
- One 1/2″ swivel snap hook (pattern calls for 5/8″ but we only carry 1/2″ – you can still use this adjusting the strap width – use 2″ wide instead of 2 1/2″)
- One rivet
- Handmade Tag (optional)
- 1 yard if SP101 Interfacing (optional)
- 1 fat quarter of fusible fleece 987F if you choose quilting cotton as the exterior fabric (optional)
Interface and pattern are not included
Shop The Zippy Clutch Pattern on Amy Lynne Designs website
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@MyHandmadeSpace) and share your projects using our products with hashtag #myhandmadespace