Use these one-piece edge connectors to attach 1″ straps to your bags. They are great to avoid the thick layers of fabric/ cork/ vinyl connectors because you attach them after the bag is finished.
They are shiny and have great quality. Will make your bags look professional.
- Inside measurement of strap ring: 7/8″ (23 mm)
- Overall Length: 1 3/4″ (47 mm)
- Overall Width: 1 1/8″ (27 mm)
- Channel thickness: 3/16″ (4 mm)
- Make sure you stabilize the insertion area on your fabric so that it is strong and durable (peltex or similar between layers). Remove the 2 screws and back plate. Use the back plate to mark holes, and a leather punch to cut holes the same size as the threaded “columns”. Use glue on the inside of the connector and back plate, and a thread locking liquid like “loctite” to keep screws secure.
Sold in pack of 4