Mrs H – The Toiletry Tote – Paper Pattern
The Toiletry Tote is not for the faint hearted! This is an advanced pattern for those who want a challenging sew and have great attention to detail.
The Toiletry Tote sewing pattern has been specially tested to ensure it’s a challenging sew to push your bag making to the next level. The testers found the pattern clear to follow, and experienced bag makers loved learning the new skills!
The Toiletry Tote features a large central compartment, end pockets, a zipped pocket in the top flap, and an optional key strap. Great for keeping your toiletries organised!
The Toiletry Tote is classified as a challenging advanced bag sewing pattern. It is written in UK English and has been thoroughly tested by a team of expert pattern testers.
The Toiletry Tote sewing pattern features comprehensive instructions, pattern pieces, and colour photographs.The paper pattern is an A5 booklet with printed pattern pieces.
The Toiletry Tote has finished dimensions of 14″ x 11.5″ x 5.5″ (35.5cm x 29cm x 14cm).
What materials do I need?
- 0.5m (20″) Outer fabric
- 0.75m (30″) Lining fabric
- 1 x FQ Lightweight Mesh
- 0.5m (20″) of 52″ Wide Foam stabiliser
- 0.75m (30″) of 40″ Wide medium weight interfacing (Pellon SF101) – Narrower interfacing will need twice the length
- 0.85m (32″) of Fold over Elastic
- 53cm (21″) of 1/4″ elastic
- 2 x 19 1/2″ (49.5cm) #5 Zips for the ends (buy longer and cut down to avoid metal stoppers)
- 1 x 24″ (61cm) #5 Zip for the top
- 1 x 8″ (20cm) #3 Zip for the inside pocket
- 1.25m (2 1/8 yd) of 19mm (3/4″) wide signle fold Bias Binding
- 1 x KAM Snap (optional)
- 1 x 3/4″ Swivel Hook to hang the open bag from (optional)
- Double sided basting tape such as ‘Collins wonder tape’
- Wonder Clips
- Fray Check
1 in stock