Andrie Designs – Bree’s Box Toiletry Caddy Paper Pattern
This classy, yet practical, toiletry caddy has been designed to be dual purpose. Initially, it is a generously sized toiletry bag to transport all your toiletry needs. Once at your accommodation, it can be used as a handy toiletry caddy to keep all your toiletries organized and easily accessible while away from home!
The Bree’s Box Toiletry Caddy features two outer handles, stitched together across the centre for easy griping and transportation. It has three mesh pockets around the outside of the caddy which are perfect for storing smaller items such as make up brushes, combs, your toothbrush, medicine strips etc. once you arrive at your destination and are setting up your caddy.
On the inside, there is a small zipper pocket on the inside of the lid which is perfect for storing small items such as hair ties, medicine, pocket mirror etc. By leaning the lid up against the mirror or wall next to the vanity, you will have access to this pocket at all times. There is also a larger zipper pocket in the main compartment, which is perfect for storing creams, tubes of ointment and so forth.
This pattern comes with two files – the pattern instructions/pieced pattern pages, and a large print pattern pieces file suitable for printing at your local print shop on the correct sized paper. It has 11 pages of clear, detailed instructions. It is suitable for an advanced beginner/intermediate sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn.
Wary of zippers and piping? Don’t be! Throughout the pattern I give detailed and comprehensive instructions to make adding the zippers and piping an easy and stress-free experience.
The Bree’s Box Toiletry Caddy is perfect for those who seek an organized toiletry bag when traveling. It would also make for a great lunch back or sewing bag too!
The finished size of the Bree’s Box Toiletry Caddy is as follows:
- Width – 10″ (25cm)
- Height – 5 3/4″ (15cm)
- Depth – 5 3/4″ (15cm)
- Outer Panels (i.e. quilting cotton) – 3/8yd (35cm)
- Outer Pockets (i.e. By Annie’s mesh fabric) – 21” x 5” (53cm x 12cm)
- Lining & Inner Zipper Pocket (i.e. laminated cotton or PUL) – 3/8yd (35cm)
- Handles, Handle Connectors, Lid Zipper Pocket & Fabric for piping/straight strip trim (i.e. quilting cotton) – 1/2yd (46cm)
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam) – 21” x 20” (53cm x 50cm)
- Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101) – 1/2yd (46cm) based on a 40” (100cm) width
- Cotton Cording – 3/32” size (2.5mm)/size 00 (or the equivalent of premade piping) – 30” (76cm)
- 4 D-Rings – 1¼” (3cm) size
- Coordinating Zippers – 2 long pull zippers (to make 1 double pull zipper) OR 1 premade double pull zipper – 26” (66cm) long, and 2 dress zippers for zipper pockets – 6” & 8” (15cm & 20cm) long
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies including fabric glue/tape.
Out of stock