Andrie Designs – Stand Up & Tote Notice Paper Pattern
An easy to follow sewing pattern to create your very own Stand Up & Tote Notice tote bag. This beautiful tote bag pattern comes in 3 sizes to suit any and every occasion. The use of foam gives the bag a wonderful structure, enabling it to stand up at all times, making loading and unloading a breeze.
From the shops to the beach to the park, the uses for your Stand Up & Tote Notice tote are unlimited!
The Stand Up & Tote Notice tote bag has two outer slip pockets – one on the front and one on the back – giving you quick and easy access to things like your mobile phone and keys. It also has four inner slip pockets to help keep the contents of your bag nicely organised. A simple magnetic snap is all that is needed to keep this tote bag closed, making it a perfect choice for those who are yet to attempt zippers or are just looking for a nice easy sew with minimal hardware.
The medium and large sizes would also make fantastic diaper/nappy bags!!!
This pattern comes with two files – the pattern instructions/pieced pattern pages, and a large print pattern pieces file suitable for printing at your local print shop on the correct sized paper. It has 8 pages of clear, detailed instructions. It is suitable for an advanced beginner sewer. All pattern pieces have been digitally drawn.
The finished sizes of the Stand Up & Tote Notice tote are as follows:
- Width at base – 8” (20cm)
- Depth – 5” (13cm)
- Height to handles – 12” (30cm)
- Strap drop – 11” (28cm)
- Width at base – 10”(25cm)
- Depth – 6”(15cm)
- Height to handles – 15” (38cm)
- Strap drop – 11½” (29cm)
- Width at base – 12” (30cm)
- Depth – 7” (18cm)
- Height to handles – 18”(46cm)
- Strap drop – 12” (30cm)
- Outer Panel – A (i.e. quilting cotton): SMALL 3/8yd (0.35m), MEDIUM: ½yd (0.5m), LARGE: 5/8yd (0.6m)
- Outer Panel – B (i.e. quilting cotton): 9” x 13” (23cm x 33cm), 11” x 16” (28cm x 41cm), 12” x 18” (30cm x 46cm)
- Outer Panel – C (i.e. quilting cotton): 14” x 16” (36cm x 41cm), 17” x 19” (43cm x 48cm), 20” x 22” (51cm x 56cm)
- Outer and Inner Pockets (i.e. quilting cotton): ¾yd (0.75m), 7/8yd (0.8m), 1yd (1m)
- Lining (i.e. quilting cotton): ½yd (0.5m), 5/8yd (0.6m), ¾yd (0.75m)
- By Annie’s Soft and Stable Foam Interfacing (or equivalent foam): 32” x 17” (81cm x 43cm), 38” X 20” (97cm x 51cm), 23” x 46” (58cm x 117cm)
- Light-Medium Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon Shapeflex SF101, Legacy Shapeflex L-SF101): 2yds (2m), 2¼yds (2.25m), 2½yds (2.5m)
- Medium-Heavy Weight Fusible Interfacing (i.e. Pellon 808, Formfuse 1600): 3/8yd (0.35cm), ¾yd (0.75m), 7/8yd (0.8m)
- Handles (i.e. quilting cotton): ¾yd (0.75m)
- Firm fusible stabilizer (i.e. Pellon’s Peltex #71F, Legacy #71F): 1½” x 3” (4cm x 8cm)
- Optional: piece of plastic for base of bag (flexible kitchen chopping mats work great!): 7” x 12” (18cm x 30cm)
- 1 magnetic snap – ¾”/18mm size
- Coordinating thread, scissors and general sewing supplies.
2 in stock