The Slabtown is a heavy-duty rolltop backpack, built for adventurous makers. It features a spacious main compartment with quick-access zipper, front zipper pocket, adjustable leather backpack straps, and side pockets for water bottles. Includes a fully-illustrated instructions booklet and large-format paper pattern.
- Dimensions: 17 1/2″ H (rolled down) / 24 1/2″ H (extended) x 11″ W x 5.5″ D
- 24.3 liters max capacity
- Heavy-duty, water-resistant waxed canvas exterior
- Fully lined with natural army duck canvas.
- Spacious main compartment with quick-access zipper
- Front zipper pocket
- Side pocket for water bottles
- Snap closures.
- Adjustable leather backpack straps
- Additional 6″ of capacity with rolltop extended.
Mid-heavy canvas, waxed canvas, or denim.
Main Fabric: ¾ yard
Accent Fabric: ½ yard
Lining Fabric: ¾ yard
HARDWARE + NOTIONS
(2) 12″ Zippers with large hole in slider
(24) Medium Rivets
(2) Small Rivets
(2) ¾” Center Bar Buckles
1″ Twill Tape (1 ½ yards)
3/16″ Double-sided Leather Tap
40″ x 1 1/8″ Leather Strips (8–10 oz)
100″ x 3/4″ Leather Strips (8–10 oz)
6″ x 3″ Leather Scrap (8–10 oz)
5″ x 2″ Leather Scrap (5–7 oz)